As I go through my day I realize that many people have a different idea of what is required and what is optional when it comes to everyday life. What I think is a given seems to be debatable to others. Not to be bossy, but I think the following things are not optional. Rather, in my world, they are required!
- Saying, “Thank you.” when someone holds the door open for you.
- Wearing a bra if your boobs sag below your belly button. I am all for natural but boobs at the belly button is too natural. They must be contained and controlled for your safety and the safety of others
- Blowing and/or picking your nose in private. A public place is NOT where you do those things. Yuck!! (more…)
I have had a tough time lately. As a family, we have been extremely busy and a lot of unexpected stuff has happened. Having said that, I know there is so much good going on at the same time. I have found that if I just seek out the good, it very quickly overshadows the bad. Sooo… I feel good. Here are some of the reasons I feel this way! (more…)
I love Sharpies. In my opinion they are the best markers out there. I have used many many markers so I KNOW what I am talking about. I was an artist until I got a job and I have always been a pen connoisseur. I now work in an office environment so my love affair with Sharpies continues today. I use them constantly and they are all around my house and in my car. I know the power of a Sharpie and I respect that power. If you want to write something in Sharpie, you must commit to it! I know this. I appreciate it and I act accordingly. (more…)
Lately, I have felt a little distracted. Sure, I have a lot going on and a lot to think about but, that is not what has been distracting me lately. I have been distracted by rather mundane things. I feel like I may have Spring fever but there are a couple of obvious problems with that theory. (more…)
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…..
- I love when you laugh at my jokes.
- I love that you let me be me – cranky, silly, passionate, and serious etc.
- I love that you cook for me and you put your love in every part of every meal.
- I love when you bring me things before I even know I need them. (more…)