I am a little ashamed!
I have been a little ashamed lately. I realize not everyone is perfect and the following things drive that point home!
- I’m kinda addicted to reality shows. (Hoarders, Intervention, America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Biggest Loser, So You Think You Can Dance, Sister Wives, Little Couple, etc.) Need I say more!
- I have enormously strong will power but chocolate is my kryptonite. I accept it!
- I need and I have hooky days from work and family.
- The highlight of many of my Fridays is the delivery of my People magazine.
- I am secretly happy that my boys do not like football. I cannot stand football!
- I would never admit I am turning into my mom even though it is painfully obvious to everyone!
- I love that my dog loves me the most!
- I am not proud that I am ecstatic when karma bites someone who truly deserves it
- Lately 90% of my reading has been from a magazine and not a book.
- Although I don’t engage in revenge any more, I REALLY REALLY want to. Often.
- Whether it is right or not, I tend to put my friends above me. I get more angry when someone hurts someone I care about then when they hurt me.
- I don’t shave my legs every day. In the winter, my razor gathers dust.
- I have an obsession with teeth and if you are missing some, I judge you. I know it is wrong but I can’t help it!
- If I see someone being mean to their child, I literally want to steal them. Really!
- When I have to spend time with anyone with greasy, unwashed hair, I cannot concentrate on anything they say. I just imagine throwing soapy water on their head.
- Although I take some pride in the fact that I cannot and do not cook, I am a little ashamed that I would starve if I hadn’t married a cook.
- The only time my house is really clean is when the maid is walking out the door.
- More often than not, I DO care what people think.
- I really want people to like me except the evile ones.
- My car is never clean.
- It is a little pathetic but nothing hurts me more than to be dumped by a friend for them to spend time with another friend.
- My inner thighs have ALWAYS touched even when I was 105 pounds.
- I do not floss everyday.
- I am really really shy so I push myself constantly but I hate doing it.
- I curse when things are gong bad but I don’t rejoice when things are going good. I should!
- I secretly wonder about cat people.
- I am scared to go back to get my masters. I am afraid I will fail.
- I am ashamed that 3 years later, I am still mad at how my priest treated my son AND I say that to my priest when I go to confession.
There! I feel better getting that off my chest!
What are you ashamed of?