I feel good!
I have had a tough time lately. As a family, we have been extremely busy and a lot of unexpected stuff has happened. Having said that, I know there is so much good going on at the same time. I have found that if I just seek out the good, it very quickly overshadows the bad. Sooo… I feel good. Here are some of the reasons I feel this way!
- I have the absolutely best partner in crime – my husband. There is nothing like having someone who understands you and STILL loves you!
- My entire family is healthy. That includes my parents, my in-laws, my sisters, brothers, my boys, and my dog!
- Both me and my husband have great jobs that have weathered the economic downturn.
- I have a great house that I love.
- My friends are a God send. They see me when I am up and down and they are along for the ride. They are absolutely priceless.
- I have EVERY gadget that I want except an iPad – but that is okay!
- Both of my boys are smart, so very kind, and so much fun. I could not adore them any more than I already do!
- I get every weekend off from work.
- My job matches retirement investment funds dollar per dollar.
- I have a king sized Temperpedic bed!
- My husband cooks, cleans, does laundry and takes care of our boys. Not to mention, he is fantastic at all of those things.
- I only have one car payment!
- Both my parents and in-laws live close to us and they are so much help. I couldn’t manage without their help.
- Thanks to Lasik surgery, I have 20/20 vision and 30 pairs of killer sunglasses.
- I ran a half-marathon and I am going to do another one!
- A doughnut shop just opened up down the street from me.
- God has blessed me and my family
I feel good!!